"Technologies Delivering Affordable Sustainability"
• High speed internet connectivity using fibre optic cable
• Intelligent building controls
• Telephony systems that are infinitely flexible
• Dimmable low energy lighting adjusts to natural light
• Biomass heating protecting against rapidly rising energy costs
• On site support team
Created from a quadrangle of historic farm buildings, The Hawk has been developed to provide high-tech offices in spectacular surroundings, giving companies an oasis of peace in which to thrive.
The Hawk is set in 30 acres of parkland including woodland and ponds with many sustainable features. Low energy dimmable lighting adjusts to natural light whilst heating is supplied from short rotation coppice grown on site (ensuring you are protected from rising energy costs.)
Contact us now to discuss your requirements and to see our colour brochure
The Hawk provides all the IT services the modern company requires. Structured cabling throughout each office suite offers high speed internet access, ADSL, SDSL, Leased Lines, Advanced digital telephone headsets, Voicemail, Call Diversion, Conferencing, Reception Switchboard Services. The Hawk is adaptable to suit your requirements.
If you require help, an on site IT team can assist you during set-up.
To meet the new business environment, The Hawk Creative Business Park is offering the following to clients to its normal business lease:
• For companies whishing to reduce their costs, siting your main office at The Hawk can efficiently facilitate the use of more staff working from home and using the high speed internet connections to create a much larger virtual office but with a much lower actual area needed.
• For professionals who wish to start their own business (and whom may have been made recently redundant) we are offering a flexible managed office package. This would afford the individual expert support services in a shared office environment and remove much of the mundane office management needs from their agenda allowing them to concentrate on building their new business
The Hawk is a truly unique environment incorporated into 30 acres of grounds half a mile from the A19 trunk road, mid way between York and Thirsk.
All those working on site will have available, the additional services on offer at The Hawkhills, a short walk from The Hawk Creative Business Park:
• 130 seater lecture theatre and a 100 bed hotel
• Local grocery provisions
• Car valeting & servicing
The Hawk is infinitely adaptable to build a community of innovative and entrepreneurial businesses and meet their developing needs.
Office Suites Currently Available:-
• Imperial Eagle
• Red Kite
• Black Kite